Wednesday, September 17, 2014

New Blog Started "I am only half crazy"

My blogging has stopped being about my life as a stay at home mom, and a pilot's wife. My husband use to work in the Middle East for 5 weeks at at time, and was home for 4 weeks before he went back. When I started this blog I was new to being a mother and new to being at home full time. Now I have two kids, AD is 4, and KD is almost 7. And my husband is home pretty much every night with his new job. So, I feel like life is pretty normal... my husband just happens to be a pilot! :) I also work full time now.

I started running in 2011, and then this blog turned into a running blog. And then I was posting thoughts from a Christian perspective, as I learned lessons during my runs, and through the grieving of my brother and my mother. (Those stories are still on this blog, July 2009 and July 2011. But I moved the running focused stories to the other blog.)

So... I have moved. If you still wish to read what I have to say about life, running, my faith, grief etc. you can visit me at my I Am Only Half Crazy blog.

If you want to read about life as a SAHM, and a being a Pilot's wife please feel free to browse around. I will keep it up. It may still help others to have these stories posted somewhere.

And thank you, to those of you who have followed me on this journey.

Take care! God bless!
-Anna

No comments: